Mountaineering First Aid
Mountaineering First Aid by Jan D. Carline, Martha J. Lentz, and Steven C. Macdonald is a guide to accident response and first aid care.
- Meets current standards of the American Red Cross and the Wilderness Medical Society
- Quick-reference checklists of symptoms and procedures
- Recommendations on first aid kits and equipment
- New material on the prevention of infection, splinting, and high-altitude problems
- Includes a handy First Aid Report Form
Write Your Own Review