Jetboil Micro Mo
The MicroMo Personal Cooking System is an ultralight ultracompact backpacking stove that will boil water in just over two minutes, and cooks everything you need for that hiking trip in the Sierras with ease.
The MicroMo offers reliable cold-weather performance with the ability to run consistently in temperatures down to 20F. The cooking system comes with Jetboil's FluxRing cup, a lightweight insulating cup and cozy to help keep your coffee hot during those cold mornings in the mountains when hot drinks are non-negotiable.
- Cold-weather reliability and a wind-blocking shroud are integrated into the most lightweight and low-profile design yet from Jetboil
- Proprietary regulator technology and enhanced regulator diaphragm ensure consistent performance down to 20°F
- Jetboil engineered valve for unmatched simmer control
- Includes a lightweight 0.8-liter Fluxring cooking cup with a lightweight insulating cozy
- Drink-through lid with pour spout and strainer
- Push-button ignitor
- Bottom cover doubles as a measuring cup and bowl
- Compatible with all Jetboil accessories, including the Coffee Press, Hanging Kit, and Pot Support (all sold separately)
- Fuel can stabilizer included
- Able to store a 100g Jetpower Fuel Canister (sold separately) inside the pot
- Due to flammable item shipping restrictions, we cannot sell fuel canisters online; they are available at REI retail stores
- Fuel not included