Darn Tough Kids Polar Bear Over-the-Calf Midweight Ski & Snowboard Sock
1891 POLAR BEAR TOC MID WEIGHT-1
- Kids Over the Calf socks average 13 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to cover the lower leg to just below the knee.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no boundaries. Here's to feeling connected and comfortable in your boots run after run.
- Merino Wool has a natural ability to move heat and moisture, keeping skier's and rider's feet warm and dry.
- Midweight socks are all-season performers that naturally adapt to keep your feet at the right temperature on the hill or in the backcountry.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
- Soft terry loop cushioning underfoot is engineered to provide warmth and comfort on the hill
- 51% Merino Wool 47% Nylon 2% Lycra Spandex.
Write Your Own Review