Strafe W’s Alpha Insulator Pant
240182 WS ALPHA INSULATOR PANT-1
Wear these pants under (or over) your shell pants for additional comfort and safety days that require ample insulation from the elements. Strafe’s new Alpha Pant is an excellent choice for bone chilling resort laps, long sled-skiing days, warm ups at the starting gates, or relaxing in the lodge. These cropped pants feature a full-length side-zip for easy removal or layering, lightweight, breathable, and quick-drying Polartec Alpha, an active insulation which will maintain critical warmth for your knees and legs without bunching at your boots.
- FACE FABRIC: Recon AIR lightweight 2-way stretch mini rip-stop | 100% nylon | acyrlic coating | 53 g/m2 | 20D/20D
- INSULATION: 80g Polartec® Alpha® Insulation | 100% Recycled Polyester
- LINING: Recon AIR lightweight 2-way stretch mini rip-stop | 100% nylon | 53 g/m2 | 20D/20D
- Lightweight, zip-off crop pants with active insulation.
- 100% recycled, quick-drying, breathable, and lightweight Polartec® Alpha® insulation.
- Highly air-permeable stretch face fabric aids breathability with an acrylic coating to repel light weather.
- Thin, 4-way stretch waistband for layering comfort.
- Full-length side zippers with snap button closure and waist adjustment.
- Open welt hand pockets with a zippered card pocket in the right hand pocket.
- Water resistant and reliable YKK Coil zippers.
- Articulated knee for unrestricted movement.
Write Your Own Review