Strafe Summit 2L Insulated Pant
110112 SUMMIT PANT-1
- FACE FABRIC: Recon 2L 4-way stretch with DWR treatment | Plain weave - 86% polyester, 14% spandex | 100% recycled | hydrophilic membrane | 155 g/m2 | 75D/75D
- INSULATION: PrimaLoft® Silver P.U.R.E.™ (Produced Using Reduced Emissions) | 100g body, 60g sleeves/hood | 100% recycled polyester, bluesign® approved, Global Recycled Standard certified
- LINING: Double rip-stop | 100% polyester | 0.1 CFM | 40 g/m2 | 20D/20D
- Eco-friendly insulated pants for temperature regulation and comfort in all conditions.
- Fully seam sealed, waterproof 2-layer construction with DWR (durable water repellent) finish provides dependable weather protection. Breathable Recon 4-way stretch face fabric for generous comfort and mobility.
- Breathable double rip-stop lining feels great next to skin. Covered hamstring vents shed excess heat on warm days.
- Comfortable waist with belt loops and external Velcro® waist adjustments.
- Tabs for adjustable and removable elastic suspenders sold separately.
- Storage provided by two large zippered hand pockets and a lower zippered cargo pocket.
- Pant cuff has adjustable, over boot or binding fit with zippered hem gussets. Damage protection from durable CORDURA® hem and internal scuff guards. Stretch gaiters with gripper elastic keep snow out.
- Water resistant and reliable YKK AquaGuard® (Coil) zippers and snaps.
Write Your Own Review