Strafe M’s Aero Insulator
140112 MS AERO INSULATOR-1
Strafe’s Aero Insulator is great for layering on cold days or on its own on mild weather days. Although this jacket is super lightweight, Strafe did not skimp on the insulation, they used: horizontal baffling for more loft and PrimaLoft® Gold insulation with Cross-Core™ which infuses NASA-developed aerogel particles (composed of 95% air) into the fibers, providing an exceptional insulation barrier and warmth to weight ratio. So, no matter which kind of adventure you are getting into, be sure to pack the Aero along because it won’t take up much space and you never know when you will be needing a little extra warmth.
- Ultralight, down-replacement jacket with premium synthetic insulation. Updated with horizontal baffling for more loft.
- Lightweight mini rip-stop face with DWR (durable water repellent) treatment for light weather resistance.
- Stuff sack in the left-hand pocket with zippered closure.
- Integrated hood with elastic binding and full-length interior wind guard for inclement weather.
- Raglan sleeves for pack compatibility & improved mobility
- Storage provided by zippered hand pockets with mesh electronics sleeve inside right-hand pocket and hem drawcord adjustment inside hand pocket, plus an interior card pocket.
- Water-resistant and reliable YKK VISLON® and Coil zippers.
- FACE FABRIC: Recon SHIELD lightweight mini rip-stop | 100% nylon, DWR treatment
- INSULATION: Body/Sleeves/Hood - 60g PrimaLoft® Gold insulation with Cross-Core™ | 100% polyester, 35% PCR (post-consumer recycled) content, bluesign® approved
- LINING: Recon SHIELD lightweight mini rip-stop | 100% nylon, DWR treatment
Write Your Own Review