Strafe Lynx 3L Shell Pullover
210042 LYNX PULLOVER-1
We think you’ll love Strafe’s Lynx Pullover both at the resort and in the backcountry because of its longer fit, soft feel and performance! The Lynx features Strafe’s proprietary 3L fabric which provides exceptional weather protection and durability of a hardshell with the 4-way stretch and feel of a soft-shell. Enter or exit this anorak-style pullover easily with extended front and side zippers and store belongings in its ample pocket space.
- FACE FABRIC: Recon ELITE 3L 4-way stretch | 100% nylon face, 100% polyester jersey backer, DWR treatment | 0.02 CFM | 168 g/m2 | 63D/63D
- INSULATION: none
- LINING: none
- Women's shell pullover with fully seam sealed, 3-layer waterproof construction and DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Extremely durable (200,000+ Martindale) and 4-way stretch fabric provides reliability, garment longevity, and uninhibited mobility during activity with exposed underarm vents for warmer days.
- Easy-entry pullover and Willow Bib compatibility with extended side opening zipper on left side.
- Soft microfleece lined front hood & chin guard adds next-to-skin comfort and warmth.
- Keep snow out and warmth in on deep powder days with the buttery-soft quick-dry knit thumbhole cuffs.
- Active fit with backpack-friendly seamless shoulders for movement.
- Kangaroo drop pocket with dual interior electronics mesh sleeve & media port.
Zippered chest & hand pockets with hem drawcord adjustment inside. Pass pocket on lower sleeve.
- Interior windguard. Integrated helmet compatible hood with 3-point adjustment for inclement weather.
- Water resistant and reliable YKK AquaGuard® (Coil) zippers
Write Your Own Review