Strafe Lucky 2L Insulated Jacket
Special Price $249.50 Regular Price $499.00
210142 LUCKY JACKET-1
If you prefer a little extra warmth on the ski hill, Strafe’s Lucky Jacket has you covered. It is made with eco-friendly 100% recycled PrimaLoft® insulation for warmth and super soft Recon 2L 4-way stretch fabric for mobility, breathability, and weather protection.
- Eco-friendly insulation with fibers finer than cashmere for temperature regulation and comfort in all conditions.
- Fully seam-sealed, waterproof 2-layer construction with DWR (durable water repellent) finish provides dependable weather protection. Breathable Recon 4-way stretch face fabric for generous comfort and mobility.
- Thoughtful fleece accents like the soft microfleece-lined front hood & chin guard add next-to-skin comfort and warmth; buttery-soft Polartec® Power Dry® thumbhole cuffs keep snow out and warmth in; fleece-lined chest and hand pockets are hand-friendly with the hem drawcord adjustment inside.
- The quilted double rip-stop lining is breathable and feels great over layers or next to the skin. Mesh-lined underarm vents for warmer days.
- Adjustable (& removable) stretch powder skirt with gripper elastic for deep powder days. Full-length interior wind guard keeps breeze out. Integrated helmet-compatible hood with 3-point adjustment for inclement weather.
- Interior zippered mesh pocket with media port and a large mesh drop pocket with elastic binding; plus a pass pocket on the lower sleeve.
- Water-resistant and reliable YKK AquaGuard® (Coil) zippers and snaps.
- FACE FABRIC: Recon 2L 4-way stretch | Ripstop - 100% polyester mechanical stretch, hydrophilic membrane, 20k/20k, DWR treatment
- INSULATION: Body - 100g PrimaLoft® Black Eco | Sleeves/Hood - 60g PrimaLoft® Black Eco | 100% polyester, 100% PCR (post-consumer recycled) content, bluesign® approved
- LINING: Double rip-stop | 100% nylon
Write Your Own Review