Strafe Hayden 2L Insulated Jacket
110052 HAYDEN JACKET-1
- FACE FABRIC: Recon 2L 4-way stretch with DWR treatment | Plain weave - 86% polyester, 14% spandex | 100% recycled | hydrophilic membrane | 155 g/m2 | 75D/75D
- INSULATION: PrimaLoft® Silver P.U.R.E.™ (Produced Using Reduced Emissions) | 100g body, 60g sleeves/hood | 100% recycled polyester, bluesign® approved, Global Recycled Standard certified
- LINING: Double rip-stop | 100% polyester | 0.1 CFM | 40 g/m2 | 20D/20D
- Eco-friendly insulated jacket for temperature regulation and comfort in all conditions.
- Fully seam sealed, waterproof 2-layer construction with DWR (durable water repellent) finish provides dependable weather protection. Breathable Recon 4-way stretch face fabric for generous comfort and mobility.
- Soft microfleece lined front hood & chin guard add next-to-skin comfort; buttery-soft knit wrist cuffs keep snow out and warmth in.
- Quilted double rip-stop lining is breathable and feels great over layers or next to skin. Covered, mesh lined underarm vents shed excess heat on warm days.
Backpack-friendly raglan sleeves and chest pocket.
- Adjustable stretch powder skirt with gripper elastic for deep powder days.
Full length interior windguard keeps the breeze out. Integrated helmet compatible hood with 3-point adjustment for inclement weather.
- Interior zippered mesh pocket with media port and a large mesh drop pocket with elastic binding; plus a pass pocket on lower sleeve.
- Spacious hand pockets with hem drawcord adjustment inside.
- Water resistant and reliable YKK AquaGuard® (Coil) zippers and snaps.
Write Your Own Review