Ski Service Card [$600]
Granite Chief's Ski Service Card is and has been a favorite pre-season discount membership for over 40 years. Each August hundreds of skiers purchase the Ski Service Card. Membership entitlements include huge discounts on tuning, mounting and repair services. These are the very ski services that have made Granite Chief a leader in the ski industry.
MEMBERSHIP DISCOUNTS & BENEFITS:
50% Discount on all Ski, boot, and binding services
Exclusive monthly discounts on skier essentials
Pre-sale notice to ensure you get first Pickin'.
Free Spring Demo Day & BBQ with discounts on pre-season ski, boots, and binding purchases. Wind, rain, fire, drought, world war, and pandemic may prohibit Demo Day and BBQ.
- When using your SSC credit bring your repair/service tag to the check out counter and inform our staff you are a Ski Service Card member. Your SSC will be listed under the purchaser's name.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Enter all authorized Ski Service Card users in the Comment box at checkout. Only authorized SSC users will have access to your Ski Service Card and its benefits.
PLEASE READ TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW; BY PURCHASING A SKI SERVICE CARD YOU ARE AGREEING TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
SKI SERVICE CARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Only 500 Ski Service Cards Available
- Ski Service Cards Expire May 31, 2022. Sorry no exceptions.
- Ski Service Cards can NOT be used for rentals, demos, parts, gift cards, or retail merchandise.
- Your Ski Service Card covers Ski and Boot repairs, tuning, mounting, and fitting. Parts for repairs, such as boot buckles cannot be paid for with your SSC. Parts needed for repair will be an additional charge separate from your SSC credit.
- Granite Chief as always guarantees your out-of-pocket expense. Example: A $200 SSC will cost you $100. If you only use $75 of your $100 out-of-pocket, we will roll over $25 to next year's SSC. If you use $150 of your $200 SSC credit, there will be no rollover amount.
- Only Authorized Users will have access to your Ski Service Card. Authorized Users must be listed at the time of your SSC purchase. Users can not be added after purchase.
- When purchasing online, enter the names of all authorized users in the comment box.
When deciding how much Ski Service you will need to get you through the season, our Ski and Boot Service pricing is available by clicking the link below.