Scarpa Crux Shoe - Men's
Whether you're scrambling the talus fields of Joshua Tree to get to a crag or you're takingon a Yosemite approach, the Scarpa Men's Crux Shoe has sure footing you can rely on. An upper comprised of suede and recycled polyester airmesh lining offers ventilation so your feet aren't soaked through with sweat by the time you reach the trailhead, and a Vibram Vertical Approach rubber sole helps you get traction on steep or slick terrain. The microporous dual-density EVA midsole cushions under proven pressure zones to maintain comfort even during the most trying approach and protects underfoot from sharp, jutting rocks or a mid-trail root.
- Durable approach shoes to protect your feet on any hike or scramble
- Suede upper offers durable wear and protection against elements
- Mesh lining keeps air flowing throughout shoe as your hike
- Rubber toe rand and EVA underfoot protect against sharp rocks
- Vibram rubber sole adds grip and traction on slick or steep surfaces
Write Your Own Review