Rossignol Hero Athlete GS

$1,125.00
In stock
SKU
RAHDMO1 HERO ATHLETE FIS GS-1

Recommended Use: This world cup, F.I.S. approved Giant Slalom ski is idea for the best racers out there. For the advanced to expert GS racer, this ski delivers maximum responsiveness and edge to edge control from Rossignols Line Control Technology.

 

Why we like it: Our top choice for serious racers looking for serious competition level equipment. The unique 90% camber and 10% rocker construction of this ski makes for a perfect blend of edge hold and maneuverability especially on rutted out or icy courses.


Bottom Line: There is no reason to look for another GS ski again. The Hero Athlete GS has all the power and agility one could ask for, while offering state of the art technology and advanced construction

Sizes (cm):

170

175

182

Sidecut (mm):

106-65-87

102-65-87

103-63-85

Radius (m):

20m

23m

25m

 

Profile: Traditional high camber through 90% of the ski's length delivers power and edge grip for explosive snap and boost. The subtle tip rocker over the remaining 10% allows easier turn initiation easier and control.

 

Construction: Titianal laminates optimize dampness, stability, and torsional rigidity for maximum power, precision, and downhill performance.

Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:Rossignol Hero Athlete GS
Your Rating
Copyright © 2017 Granite Chief. All rights reserved.