Oakley O Frame 2.0 Pro XL [Persimmon]
Oakley has been making the O Frame since 1996, and there is a reason they have kept with this model, except now, it's bigger and better than ever! The O Frame 2.0 XL has a bigger fit, making for a wider lens allowing you to see a wider peripheral view, so you can see more of what's around you! Oakley has also added injection-molded High-Impact lens protection and corrected optics, raising the bar on their entry-priced goggle performance.
Best used in snow and overcast conditions.
• Fit: Large
• Microbag included for storage and lens cleaning
• Discreet frame notches at temples provide compatibility with most prescription eyewear
• Wide 5mm wide adjustable strap with silicone lining for a more secure fit
• Flexible O Matter® chassis conforms to your face comfortably, even in extreme cold
• Low-profile frame design provides increased visibility and improved helmet compatibility
• All-day comfort of triple-layer face foam with moisture wicking polar fleece lining
• Injection-molded Plutonite® lens material provides 1% protection against UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 4nm
• Optically correct Dual-Vented Lens with F2 Anti-fog coating
• Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
• Meets impact requirements based on ANSI Z87.1 and EN 166 standards