Mountain Bike Tahoe | 50 Select Singletrack Routes
Northern California is known as the birthplace of mountain biking, and Tahoe is its most famous desination. The 165-mile Tahoe Rim Trail circumnavigates the sparking blue lake along the spine of the Sierra and Carson Ranges, and serves as the backbone of Tahoe's intricate trail skeleton. Over its course, numerous other trails and roads intersect the TRT, creating endless options for loops of various lengths, point-to-point rides, and all-day epics.
- 50 Tracks in Tahoe Area - 50% or more of each route on singletrack
- Convenient, compact format
- Most current informatino available, including beta on new trails and/or trail networks
- Topographical route maps
- Directions to trailheads, trip distance, suggested season, difficulty ratings, fitness intensity rating, route options, and trail descriptions with mileage points
- Pertinent information for the area, including shuttle and guiding services, bike shops, and recommended spots for post-ride food and beverage