Marmot Kids' Terrain Comp Jacket
KIDS TERRAIN COMP JACKET-1
This 3-In-1 ski jacket, from Marmot, makes for weatherproof adventure in the snow and the cold. It's got plenty of stretch so your kid has ample freedom of movement and plenty of soft, waterproof protection for time spent laying in the wet snow. Zip them into all the components for a cold, snowy day at the resort, or leave the shell in your pack and let them rock the featherless liner solo when the forecast calls for bluebird skies. Seam taping, fixed hood, and powder skirt also give you ultimate protection.
- Marmot NanoPro™ is a lightweight and breathable waterproof coating technology that repels rain so you stay dry inside and out.
- 100% seam-taped construction gives you complete leakproof confidence and added waterproof protection so water will never penetrate your jacket in wet conditions
- Fixed powder skirt sits inside your jacket and hugs your waist to keep snow out and ensures your mid and base layers stay dry
- Adjustable drawcord hem exits into pockets for low-profile, easy-adjusting comfort and versatility that keeps the cold out when you need it
- Water-resistant hand, chest, and pass pocket zippers keep your kid's ski pass and small stowed items dry in wet snow
- Adjust the VELCRO® cuffs to keep out the cold and find the perfect fit no matter what layers you are working with
- Attached, full-coverage hood keeps your head, face, and neck protected from windy, wet, and cold conditions
Write Your Own Review