Darn Tough Women's Peaks Over-The-Calf Lightweight Ski & Snowboard Sock
8035 PEAKS RFL OTC ULTRA-1
- Women's Over the Calf socks average 16.25 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to cover the lower leg to just below the knee.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no boundaries. Here's to feeling connected and comfortable in your boots run after run.
- Merino Wool has a natural ability to move heat and moisture keeping rider's feet warm and dry.
- Lightweight socks balance breathability with responsive temperature regulation to keep riders comfortably in their boots all day.
- The "still" in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
- These no cushion socks are ultralight and smooth - these are the best thin socks for skiing or snowboarding.
- 59% Nylon 37% Merino Wool 4% Lycra Spandex
Write Your Own Review