EDGE BEVELING | Why it's important and understanding the variables.
Granite Chief's Jesse Cassidy runs through edge beveling with our Wintersteiger Trim Jet. Explaining the various degrees of side and bottom edge beveling.
The Chief has been tuning skis and fitting ski boots for over 40 years. The shop started out exclusively as a tuning and repair center. We're still doing it all and a leader ski tuning, boot fitting, base repair, ski edge replacement, base patch, and delaminations. All but the most extreme repair cases are done overnight. Our slogan, "We service all day, we grind all night".
- Favorite Tahoe Hikes & Runs
- Gear Review & Tech Talk
- Granite Chief Athletes
- Job Opportunities
- Local Athletes
- Scholarship Team
- » Shreddit Showdown Details
- » 3rd Annual Shreddit Showdown 
- » 2nd Annual Shreddit Showdown 
- » 1st Annual Shreddit Showdown 
- » 4th Annual Shreddit Showdown 
- » 5th Annual Shreddit Showdown 
- » 6th Annual Shreddit Showdown 2019 WINNERS
- » 7th Annual Shreddit Showdown Entries 
- Tahoe & Truckee Events
- Tahoe News
- The Tribe