Backcountry Access Tracker 3 Avalanche Transceiver
The Backcountry Access Tracker 3tm Avalanche Transceiver is a favorite for anyone looking for less weight to carry without forgetting any safety features. Is is a choice of guides and mountaineers everywhere because it has: real-time display, it uses Signal Suppression(SS) and Big Picture(BP) modes for no-nonsense multiple-victim searching, motion-sensing auto revert-to-transmit mode, and upgradable software and electonics. Plus, a harness and batteries are included.
- Frequency: 457 kHz
- Max Range: 55 meters
- Search Strip Width: 50 meaters
- Batteries: three AAA alkaline
- Battery Lift: minimum 1 hour in search mode after 200 hours in transmit mode (approximately 250 hours in transmit only or 50 hours in search only)
- Unit weight with Batteries: 7.6 oz / 215 grams
- Harness weight: 4.2 oz / 120 grams
- Dimentions: 4.6 x 2.8 x 0.9 inches / 11.6 x 7.1 x 2.4 cm
- Origin: Assembled and tested in the USA
- Warranty: Limited 5-year
- Patents & Licenses: US Patent #6,167,249 & 6,484,021 B1. Certified to be in compliance with all applicable North American and European norms.
Write Your Own Review