An Outdoor Family Guide to Lake Tahoe [Second Edition]
Outdoor activities suited for the entire family. Choose from easy, moderate, and more challenging outings. This guide covers a lot of detail not found in other guide books.
- Information on camping, boating, swimming, and horseback riding plus museums and cultural attractions
- More than fifty hikes and mountain bike routes, including the Great Flume Trail
- Complete trail descriptions listing distance, difficulty, elevations, and best times to go
- Facts on plants, wildlife, and geology you'll encounter on the trail
- Tips on motivation children and engaging them with the natural world
- Handy "Trip Finder" to aid you in selecting the outings right for your family.
Write Your Own Review