Altra Lone Peak 7 Women's
Altra's Lone Peak has been a favorite among trail runners and hikers for years! Here at the Chief, we see lots of Pacific Crest Trail Through-Hikers and we can say that many of them are sporting these shoes on their feet!
With Altra's signature FootShape™ toe wide boxes and Balanced Cushioning™ which puts your heel and toes on the same level, these shoes are super comfortable for all day wear!
- Quick-dry Air Mesh uppers feature laser-cut holes to allow for quick drainage after getting wet
- FootShape™ toe boxes allow the toes to relax and spread out naturally
- 5 mm contour footbeds
- Altra EGO™ foam midsoles are designed to provide added energy return and a responsive yet soft feel
- Balanced Cushioning™ platform places heels and forefeet the same distance from the ground, which encourages low-impact landings
- StoneGuard™ rock plates provide underfoot protection
- MaxTrac™ outsoles provide the optimal combination of grip, traction and durability
- TRAILCLAW™ lugs on the outsoles are strategically placed beneath the metatarsals to provide added traction underfoot
- Shoes received the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Seal of Acceptance, awarded to products found by the association to promote good foot health